All i need is one color

Discrim

AbbeyBF42, his gold Pens ain't gettin no love from the voters so far

Not his, Discrim, her. And that might just be a first for the CCSLMB, the first concept submitted by a female.

whoops. been hangin around here too long :;): sorry about that abbey, damn i feel dumb, i thought teh abbey part was a reference to somewhere in england

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AbbeyBF42, his gold Pens ain't gettin no love from the voters so far

Not his, Discrim, her. And that might just be a first for the CCSLMB, the first concept submitted by a female.

whoops. been hangin around here too long :;): sorry about that abbey, damn i feel dumb

It's A-OK. I'd figure that that mistake would happen, doesn't bother me a bit. I acctually found it quite funny. I must be a very special person, being the first female concept and all, oh well, i won't let tha get to my head  :P . Thanks to YzerFan for the correction, I honestly didn't notice the first time  :D .

Abbey.jpg

vote of SHB!

or get attacked by angry yellowjackets! :D

and the reason shark says yellowjackets will attack you is the first place trophy is bug repellent.  i'm dead serious.  the sponsors wanted it that way.  it was either that or a can of Glade :laugh:

2016cubscreamsig.png

stuart scott: alright fellas, the voting becomes official in five hours...currently it seems like a two horse race between snowcap and shark, with 49erfan and sabres fighting for a distant third.  our underdog, abbey, is still voteless in creamerland...and we are still waiting for Discrim to spill the chedda on what's next in the DiscrimiBattle.

dan patrick: so far the only speculation is that discrim will take the bottom three competitors out to DQ or somewhere after handing out the bug spray, reese's, and fountain pen.

stu: what kind of trophies are those?  get some real trophies next week, son!!!

[i'll pretend i didn't hear that]

2016cubscreamsig.png

stuart scott: alright, the second DiscrimiBattle is almost in the books, and Discrim will finally reveal the best kept secret at the CC boards.  Dis?

Discrim: okay, first i wanna say if i ever rehash 'one color,' hit me over the head with an aluminum bat real hard.  the second thing i wanna say is that i reveal the objective of the third DiscrimiBattle...

stu: and that is...

Discrim: gonna have to wait until the awards presentations.  

*grabs PA mike* aand now...we had a pretty tame battle, especially compared to Iron Xover, and i will now declare the voting official.  It's OVER!!!  

in third place, the winner of the Bronze Reese's Piece, with five votes...49erfan!!!

in second place, with 11 votes...the winner of the Papermate Silvertip Fountain Pen...snowcap!!!

and the man who edged snowy out for the title of DiscrimiBattle Champion...with 12 votes...the Winner of the Johnson Wax Gold Bug Repellent and DiscrimiBattle Game 2...

SharkHatesBrown!!!!!!

all hail Shark, snowcap, 49erfan, and the rest of our competitors, they all did what they felt worked with an extreme restriction, and they all had every intention of winning.  Congratulations to Shark, you can now prevent yourself from contracting West Nile Virus...snowy now can write with a nice ass pen...and 9erfan can eat a small midnight snack :)

stu: damn man, you talk too much.  anyway, what about the new DiscrimiBattle?

Discrim: oh yeah, that will be up soon.  The premise is that the NFL has decided to set up a two-level minor league that will give players who otherwise never play a chance to show their worth.  there are no set leagues yet, but the rules are:

-the higher level team must be in the same state or a bordering state as the NFL team you choose.

-you must choose one of the two teams that will use the NFL team's colors.  using the parent team's name and uniform style are optional.

-you may have four available jerseys: home, road, and two alternates are allowed.  the alternate may be a team alternate, the parent club's jersey, a holiday uniform, etc.

stu: well at least you aren't being colorless this time...

Discrim: what you say foo!?  *punches stu*

dan patrick: ok then.  nice talking to ya, Discrim.

Discrim: thanks.  anyways the last four, Chris Bright, oilfan, unimaniac and abbey are gonna roll with me to KC and hit some good BBQ spots (as soon as we meet up with KCScout, that is)

:D

2016cubscreamsig.png

[inLouGehrigtone]

today...ay...ay

I consider myself....self...self.....

the luckiest man.....an....an....

on the face of the earth....rth...rth...

[/outofLouGehrigtone]

are bugs bugging you? well champion jersey designer SharkHatesBrown isnt bugged by bugs. why? because he uses Johnson Wax Gold bug repellant! Available at Target, KMart, WalMart and other fine stores! tell them SHB sent ya!

are bugs bugging you? well champion jersey designer SharkHatesBrown isnt bugged by bugs. why? because he uses Johnson Wax Gold bug repellant! Available at Target, KMart, WalMart and other fine stores! tell them SHB sent ya!

damn, we got a guy doing commercials already...

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived