NFL Sigs

patsox

Patsox#1, I guess you missed what happened to me when I attempted to post sigs. Unfortunately you aren't the 'official' sig maker of ccslc...what the #^&% where you thinking man!!!! LOL :D

But for the record, my critique of your sigs:

They could be be 'crisper' and 'cleaner' But the lightning theme is pretty cool, the design just needs a little work before you 'mass' produce them for all the teams.

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Patsox#1, I guess you missed what happened to me when I attempted to post sigs. Unfortunately you aren't the 'official' sig maker of ccslc...what the #^&% where you thinking man!!!! LOL :D

But for the record, my critique of your sigs:

They could be be 'crisper' and 'cleaner' But the lightning theme is pretty cool, the design just needs a little work before you 'mass' produce them for all the teams.

I've never had any problem posting sigs....but I think the whole "pick a design and replicate it for every team" thing has been taken. Make something original for every team, and people will give you some props.

spikes.jpg

Make something original for every team, and people will give you some props.

Be sure to send me a personal message when you do 30 to 32 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT signatures...lol <_<

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

I can see that you tried parts of the logo, woodmarks, colours & a part of the geography of the area...

...and well...

...it kinda reminds me of something else.

My only complaint about Nesi's is that it looked like he slapped it together in no time when I know he can do MUCH better than that. In this case... well... I guess it's plain ol very bad execution on an overused idea.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Archived