RAFEAL FURCAL ON THE REDSOX?

ucla31

rfurcalredsox.jpg

i was looking around and saw this pic....

i was like WHOA!!

i never knew he was on the red sox!

...im just playing

i did a jersey switch for someone who likes furcal and them red sox

orignal pic

full_furcal.jpg

new pic

rfurcalredsox.jpg

hows it looking

c&c please...

:blink:

You had me for a second. The only tipoff was the "B" helmet logo looks a little transparent. But that got a double-take and triple-take out of me. Amazing work!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

:blink:

You had me for a second. The only tipoff was the "B" helmet logo looks a little transparent. But that got a double-take and triple-take out of me. Amazing work!

yea...i was gonna fix that

it looked fine on my other pc, but that pc's monitor has brightness and contrast perty high

amazing job on the jersey, but since he is in a Braves home uni, that means the pic was taken at Turner Field which means the walls are blue. If he's going to be in a BoSox home uni, shouldnt the wall in the backround be green?

Yeah...I can be anal, but that's still :notworthy: a really good job!

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

Holy :censored:! That's convincing! Awesome job.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived