Aussie Rules Competition

rmered

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm feeling a little prolific today.

Croatia in anything other than the checkerboard (see the Coat of Arms below, you'll get why) just isn't right. So here goes Croatia - my personal favorite.

aflcroatia.png

Croatia_coat_small.png

So Obvious, yet Succulent!!!

(lots of Craotian in my hood, they'd dig it...)

Gotta get going on my France one...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

hey quadi, what happened to that Norway jumper?  ya put it in the wash with gray tees? :D

I used the "eyedrop" feature in Paint and used the colour of the "AUSSIE RULES Norway" flag. :wacko: I should have just used the default red ^_^

EDIT: I've fixed the red on that :)

I saw, I came, I left.

This is it for now. Ethnically, a tribute to my grandfather. Stylistically, the crest logo borrows just a little bit from the Carlton Blues' idea of a fancy monogram. And if you were wondering, "OFB" stands for "Osterreicher Fussball-Bund", or "Austrian Football Union". The umlaut belongs to the O.

aflaustria-vitamind.png

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

does anyone know how to get the the zip working... or am i on a dodgy pc....

Cut and paste the link Matt

liverpool-1.png

Since I lobbied to have the 3 Crowns made valid for this contest, I'll go ahead and take advantage. The crest is the roundel used by the Swedish Air Force for identifying their aircraft.

aflsweden-vitamind.png

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Damn guys! I wanted to enter this, but I haven't had a computer at home (a lot of problems that have rendered it useless the last month). But it appears that it would have been a futile affair for me anyway. Everyone is putting together some really sharp guernseys here. Nice job everyone!

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

Archived