Aussie Rules Competition

rmered

So, Rob... today's the day. When do we find out?

I have to go back and put my name on all my files. Should've paid attention sooner... :rolleyes:

EDIT: Files are renamed with my name attached to each file. Just in case I get the call, ya know... :D

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rmered

Great sites - I love the jumpers. My son is playing in an AFL tournament in two weeks in Louisville, Kentucky. He plays for the Kansas City Power (sub team).

Thanks for sharing.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

for the hell of it, since I don't figure it'll be chosen, here's Germany with the final final eagle

Germany_Discrimihater_2.png

and two versions of France that draw inspiration this time from an old Western Bulldogs preseason jumper

France_Discrimihater_2.png

France_Discrimihater_3.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

it will be really awesome if any of our designs get chosen

One design for each team that plays WILL be chosen.

The questions is: which one?

remerd i think i forgot to tell you that you are kick-ass :D

crap...lost track of time and didn't get anything in.

Bummer.

Well, technically I'm still waiting for ARI to tell me they've made decisions on particular jumpers.

If anyone's got an idea, get it in before the end of Sunday in North America.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

it will be really awesome if any of our designs get chosen

One design for each team that plays WILL be chosen.

The questions is: which one?

remerd i think i forgot to tell you that you are kick-ass :D

I take that's a good thing, so thanks.

And yes Gordie, until Brian from ARI tells me he's decided on the jumpers, I guess we can keep going.

I hope everyone's OK with that, given some have gotten work done quicker, based on the original timeframe I gave.

But like in life, sometimes the client does strange things, like extend deadlines to give competitors an opportunity.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I hope everyone's OK with that, given some have gotten work done quicker, based on the original timeframe I gave.

But like in life, sometimes the client does strange things, like extend deadlines to give competitors an opportunity.

Good enough for me. Besides, I'm tapped out for ideas, and even more tapped out for time.

Thanks for a great contest, Rob. Good luck to all...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Good enough for me. Besides, I'm tapped out for ideas, and even more tapped out for time.

What I'm really looking forward to is the day someone gets on here and tells the world their jumper arrived from England, in the design they made.

And then, the day the pics from the EU Cup are posted and there's Discrim's Denmark versus Mono Man's Germany (apologies to those who also designed those countries, I only use them as an example)

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

What I'm really looking forward to is the day someone gets on here and tells the world their jumper arrived from England, in the design they made.

And then, the day the pics from the EU Cup are posted and there's Discrim's Denmark versus Mono Man's Germany (apologies to those who also designed those countries, I only use them as an example)

that will be a great day...... :D

Copy of the email I receoved today from Brian Clarke of ARI.

G'day Rob,

Some great designs so far. Some designs really stand out, but need to discuss with others and reach a consensus.

Let's run it for another 2 weeks as we still have some time (if that is OK).

Regards,

Brian

What do you guys think? Any more creative juices left to flow?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Eh, what the hell. I don't need the full 2 weeks, because these were the only 2 I didn't get to do before.

Italy: 'tis for the wife. The "V" is for "Victoria", either the Italian word or the Australian state. Or it's for "Vancouver". It's up to you.

Belgium: Essendon meets Adelaide. (The Crows have the best stockings in any sport.)

Enjoy!

aflitaly-vitamind.png

aflbelgium-vitamind.png

2007nleastchamps.png

Archived