Seattle Pilots concepts

Discrim

I'm experimenting with some name/logo/number placements, and in the process I decided to redo my old Pilots logo update. and no, those aren't scrambled eggs, but they're close-wings!

pilotshome.png

the road and two alternates will be released later tonight...til then, laugh with me...ha! ha ha! hahaha! :hockeysmiley::hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

the rest of the set, I was able to finish sooner than anticipated. here's the road powder blue, the alternate red jersey and red-front hat, and teh alternate gold uniform from head to toe-literally!

pilotsroad.png

pilotsred.png

pilotsgold.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like that powder blue probably more than I should. I also like that updated wing logo.

I think an update of them Pilots though would require a darker blue, just because it seems that all shades of blue have become darker in the recent era. :P

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

Although I am not crazy about the vertically-oriented writing, I do like the home whites and powder blues. I don't know about all that red creeping into the design; red doesn't make me think of pilots. Legend has it that the team was named to honor the harbor pilots who guided ships into harbor safely, so if anything, the blues of the sky and ocean should predominate. The red takes away from the naval feel, also alluded to with the "scrambled eggs" on the old caps.

Of course, the eggs are gone too, so if you're going in another direction, disregard this. But I still prefer the whites/powder blues to the alternative colors.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I really like the yellow one. it looks more unique than the other ones. I love the logo, and the cap is very creative. The brim looks like one that high ranking military officals are given (you see Tom Clancey in them alot in his book jackets)

Always a pleasure to check out a Discrimiconcept

Archived