My Own Football Cards

Nick 1733

That's pretty cool, especially because I have a lot of cards from that Topps set. Nice job.

How did you do that? Did you have some kind of template online, or did you just look at the card and freehand what looks right? I don't have them in front of me, but they look pretty close to real, especially that Falcons script. I'm impressed!

Well I take a high quality scan of a car from the set, make myself a template. I try and find one from the team I'm going to do and scan and use the script (for this set) and I used Photoshop to clean it all up and make everything straight. Also went in and cleaned up the Draft Pick at the top and then just added the picture in between certain layers.

This was all before I knew how to use Illustrator.

Actually that's a good idea Vic, but nowadays they use photos from the rookie showcase thing sponsored by Upper Deck. I'd also have to make up my own design for the 2006 Topps set, but I think I might just do that.

What I really need now is to find a good photo of Shannon Sharpe wearing either #1 or #81.

Actually that's a good idea Vic, but nowadays they use photos from the rookie showcase thing sponsored by Upper Deck. I'd also have to make up my own design for the 2006 Topps set, but I think I might just do that.

What I really need now is to find a good photo of Shannon Sharpe wearing either #1 or #81.

Use their college pics like they used to. That'd be cool.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived