Bengals uniform change?

swilson160

I think that the bengals uniforms are awesome. I have a Carson Palmer jersey. Just because they are different people are saying they are ugly. They aren't ugly. I don't see what the big deal about the white stripe is. When they first made the new helmets, everyone said they were the ugliest helmets in the league too.

gallery041114-1.jpg

gallery041128-6.jpg

gallery041205-6.jpg

Come on! Those are sweet!

And about making the crowd realistic... I believe that just about every game last season was sold out. And all games but 2 this season are sold out.

I say what he says. Except I dont have a Carson Palmer jersey.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I'm not so sure about your "best team in the AFC" there... tongue.gif

Notice I said "one of the best teams..."

Somehow, I think there's a little team from Pittsburgh and a little team from Foxboro that are gonna have a LOT to say about that....

happy.gif

Again, since NE isn't on the Bengals schedule, there's nothing they can do to prevent them from being one of the best teams in the AFC. Pittsburgh could (but won't) beat them twice, but that still won't necessarily keep them out of the playoffs.

I'm not predicting Super Bowl, folks, just sayin' that the "Bungles" jokes will seem a bit out-of-place pretty soon. At least give me that. :D

And I'm not so sure about your "best team in the AFC" there... tongue.gif

Notice I said "one of the best teams..."

Somehow, I think there's a little team from Pittsburgh and a little team from Foxboro that are gonna have a LOT to say about that....

happy.gif

Again, since NE isn't on the Bengals schedule, there's nothing they can do to prevent them from being one of the best teams in the AFC. Pittsburgh could (but won't) beat them twice, but that still won't necessarily keep them out of the playoffs.

I'm not predicting Super Bowl, folks, just sayin' that the "Bungles" jokes will seem a bit out-of-place pretty soon. At least give me that. :D

that's what I keep telling people, this season will be my year to gloat and laugh in the face of everyone who was ever a jerk to me about the bengals. Especially since our schedule isn't as brutal as it has been in the past few years. Don't expect a 1-4 start again either.All we gotta do is stay healthy, play our game on offense and step it up on D. We'll be real good. I don't even care about the uniforms anymore. I loved the old ones, but as I said in another thread, I'll take them looking stupid and playing good over looking good and playing stupid anyday.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Who Dey!

The Steelers aren't doing anything this season.  The Pats are going to be way down this year.  The Bengals offense is going to be the best in the AFC.  If the defense improves the run D, we're going to be surprising a lot of people this season.  First we need to get Pollack and Thurman signed!!

Best quote of the year:

"The Bengals are the sleeper pick to end the Patriots riegn in the AFC this season" --Chris Mortensen

WHO DEY

They're the sleeper pick because anyone who thinks that is dreaming. But watch out for my Saints in the NFC! You heard it here first.

Oh, and the Bengals' unis are horrid.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

• 4 months later...

Archived