Cincinnati Reds Concept

Anomalied

Beautiful. Im not the biggest fan of that Cincinatti script, but it doesn't matter. This is a great solid concept!

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

You basically just combined the 80s uniform with their current red alternate...not much originality. Also, if you're keeping that logo, you need to still have pinstripes and hints of black in the uniform.

woah good find. I just noticed that. Get Mr. Red wearing the same unis as the team would.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

You basically just combined the 80s uniform with their current red alternate...

Actually, it's the 1968-1971 uniform, with red striping on the sleeve hems and the pant legs. And as I have said about the other Reds' concepts, I will say again: The Reds have existed since 1869. They have one color, for which the team was named. Cincy is a fairly conservative, traditional town. There's not much you could really do that would look appropriate for a team with the tradition and identity package that the Reds have. Sometimes, simpler is better. These are fine - not unique or stunningly creative, but to me, this is what I would see the Reds wearing. It just fits.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Also, if you're keeping that logo, you need to still have pinstripes and hints of black in the uniform.

Thanks for pointing that out. It's fixed.

Also, I'm a relatively new baseball fan, so if this set is similar to the Reds' past uniforms, I was unaware and I apologize. I'm just not a fan of what they currently wear.

Archived