Sign in to follow this  
sekuloguy

Concepts

If anyone has any concepts for the NFL or MLB, please share. I am a new member and would like to see some cool designs.

If anyone has any concepts for the NFL or MLB, please share. I am a new member and would like to see some cool designs.

:welcome: to you...

Best advice for you is to try searching these boards. "Concepts" is your best place to start; put in a team or league into the search bar and you'll be able to find what you're looking for. And yes, there are more concepts than you could ever want to see here - you found the right place, bro...

And feel free to add your own comments and criticisms (C&C), just make them worthwhile. You don't have to like something, but writing "IT SUCKS AND SO DO YOU!!" accomplished little else but making you look ridiculous. Suggestions are generally well-received even if they're not always incorporated.

Do a member search for "Against all Odds" and follow the link to his home page. Nothing more needs said.

LT