Sign in to follow this  
uniguy22

Arizona DiamondBacks Concept

I am not a fan of the D'backs current uni set. I think they're horrible. I wanted to give the D'backs a more desert feel so I went with these colours. This was done in paint so it's a little rough but you can get the idea. C&C please. :D

EDIT: I put the updated concept here.

jerseyhome.png

arizonaroadjersey.png

arizonaaltjersey.png

Wow, I kind of like it, actually. I see what you mean about being a more desert feel, and it doesn't look all that bad. Good start.

Nice, but an All-Copper hat would never work. Actually, maybe a little too much copper throughout the design, but nice thought, though.

I realized the copper was a little too extreme, so I changed it to a different shade and I think this works a lot better than before. C&C please.

homejersey.png

awayjersey.png

I like this a lot more than their current set. Maybe you could integrate more teal, though?

This has promise but it could really use another color. Purple, blue or teal (not all, obviously) would look good.

I always thought their current colors are very desert-based. Purple, teal and copper are desert colors IMO.

All-copper hats (hell, all-metal hats of any metal) are not going to look bad. Either you make them shiny (like tinfoil?) or they wind up being kind of a "vomit tan" color.

its great but imo u need at least a little of a less-neutral color to contrast to the copper, i would personally pick a dark blue just in the place of the black

Add a bit of cactus green or sun red. That'll set this thing off...

I like what you have, but the colors doesn't seem to fit too Arizona Rattlers like for me. I'd try something brighter because I always felt that is what made them work. But other than that great job

Thanks to everyone for the responses. I listened to them all and came up with this. I also added an alternate that can be used for home or road. C&C please.

jerseyhome.png

arizonaroadjersey.png

arizonaaltjersey.png

I'd get rid of the snake D for home, the A has always been the primary and would look better as the home. Also you can have the snake grabbing the baseball as the batting practice hat as well

I'd get rid of the snake D for home, the A has always been the primary and would look better as the home. Also you can have the snake grabbing the baseball as the batting practice hat as well

I was thinking of that but I don't like the idea of road and home hats, and I like the snake hat better, so I decided to stick with it and put the A as the shoulder patch.

I'd put the A on the hats. I never liked the use of the Nickname Letter on the hats, except maybe in an Alt. hat or something, but not an everyday hat. IMO. Just doesn't look right.

Oh crap, I passed 100 posts already? Didn't even notice. Oh well. This is actually 106, but.......

Yeah, 100 posts! I actually lasted at something! I don't think anything can stop me n............rrrrrr..... :shocked: .........(CRASH!)......... :ghostface: (never type while driving)

dbackshomejersey.png

arizonaroadjersey.png

arizonaaltjersey.png

A definite step in the right direction. What I'd do next is to put the sleeve striping on the pants also ('bout the same thickness as the striping that's already on there). It'll provide more consistency & a better-looking product.