Arizona DiamondBacks Concept

uniguy22

I'd put the A on the hats. I never liked the use of the Nickname Letter on the hats, except maybe in an Alt. hat or something, but not an everyday hat. IMO. Just doesn't look right.

Bingo, McCall. I've never understood why an expansion team needed 2 cap logos, especially when tradition usually holds form and the monogram for the cap is based on the city/state where the team is based. It's not like the D-Backs have decades of history to draw from; they'd be better off adhering to convention. Besides, the "A" logo is better; the "D" is cartoonish... and snakes don't bend at angles.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I'd put the A on the hats. I never liked the use of the Nickname Letter on the hats, except maybe in an Alt. hat or something, but not an everyday hat. IMO. Just doesn't look right.

Bingo, McCall. I've never understood why an expansion team needed 2 cap logos, especially when tradition usually holds form and the monogram for the cap is based on the city/state where the team is based. It's not like the D-Backs have decades of history to draw from; they'd be better off adhering to convention. Besides, the "A" logo is better; the "D" is cartoonish... and snakes don't bend at angles.

:notworthy: Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here 'til Thursday. Try the viel. :notworthy:

B)

dbackshomejersey.png

arizonaroadjersey.png

arizonaaltjersey.png

A definite step in the right direction. What I'd do next is to put the sleeve striping on the pants also ('bout the same thickness as the striping that's already on there). It'll provide more consistency & a better-looking product.

Naw, man, that would look right. Either leave it how it is or make it a solid green stripe.

Archived