Tampa Bay Bucs numbers

EasleyK

Sorry. I think it's you. The Bucs' practice numbers match their font. Northwestern's were more of a Gaelic font, similar to what Notre Dame's women's soccer team wears, and what their hoops team wore on their alts a few years ago.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I can't believe someone is wearing a jersey with a 7 with a slash through it. That's just ballsy as hell, and I now want to see someone try it on a real jersey.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

Those jerseys are cuttin edge son, I wish they would use it as an third jersey or somthing.

If TV people like Keith Jackson could force the hand of the Tennessee Vols to put a black outline around their orange numbers to make them legible on the white jerseys, do you really think these numbers, difficult to read in still photos from a few feet away, have ANY chance of ever seeing the field for an NFL game?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Williams07_29_05_12_b.jpg

Rice07_30_05_1_b.jpg

reasons why i like em:

a - they fit the jerseys

b - nothing's wrong with some extra creativity

c - with some slight alterations to make it less bold and more legible, these would be the best in the NFL...certainly better than what they've got now

d - in my opinion, the pewter needs to go from everything but the helmets, and i personally wouldn't mind seeing a black helmet some time in the future

- - -

i may do it myself sometime, but someone should try to make a uni set with this... :therock:

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

Archived