Royals Concept

patsox

Gray as the main road, powder blue as the alt road. Also, use white lettering on the powder blue unis as shown HERE. I'd also ditch the stripe thingie around the neck and either side of the buttons (what's that called?). And no sleeveless.

Other than that, it's a big upgrade from the ugly black things.

Packers-2.png

Gray as the main road, powder blue as the alt road. Also, use white lettering on the powder blue unis as shown HERE. I'd also ditch the stripe thingie around the neck and either side of the buttons (what's that called?). And no sleeveless.

Other than that, it's a big upgrade from the ugly black things.

its called piping and it should stay

The powder blue should be the main road uni. If you outline the numbers/name on the back [of the road] in white, it'll really pop. That and use the alternate jersey cut on all the unis and you'll have a winner.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I like everything except the powder blue set. And great use of the piping, if they get rid of black entirely (which I think is a mistake, aside from getting rid of the black jerseys), that should help differentiate the Royals from the Dodgers, at least in the home uniforms...

QPR%20Sig.png

White numbers on powder blue will be illegible. It looked very bleached out the first time they tried it. I like the blue - with the suggestion already made to add a white outline.

Also, on the player names - make the arc less severe. The bottoms of your letters are blending into each other.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Looks real good. I actually think you should dump the KANSAS CITY block script for a cursive look, and get sleeveless vests with blue undershirts for the home jerseys. It just doesn't match when you have a home jersey w/o vests and a road jersey w/ vests.

Oh yeah, and your addition of powder blue is great too.

espnsig.gif

Archived