Arizona Diamondbacks Concept

Audiodrama

I dont know if i like that tan color very much. It sort of looks like you had a different color there but it faded or something IMO. I also think there should still be some green and/or purple or some other third color. Maybe making the tan color a little darker or a little golder would make it look better. not too bad though.

teamsnew2.png

I like the color scheme. Nice work.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Hmm. I can't believe I am saying this, but I'm not into an Unwind concept.

The color scheme just doesn't say "Arizona" to me. Black and tan is great in most places, but Arizona is one of the few places you can push the envelope and use a bold palette.

This reminds me of the Astros' ditching their orange and navy set for black, sand and brick. The old scheme made sense (orange stars, navy sky), and with a futuristic name like "Astros", they could be more progressive. Now, their look doesn't jive as much with their nickname. Black and tan is too stodgy for a team in the desert Southwest IMO.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Hmm.  I can't believe I am saying this, but I'm not into an Unwind concept.

lol keep in mind that I'm out of practice :P

Hey, just remember you can make the Hall of Fame hitting .300, while failing 7 times out of 10. You were hitting 1.000 in my book, so I guess I will allow this just once... lol :rolleyes:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Overall, I like it, the tan seems a little too pale and a more brassy color might be better IMO. The Diamondbacks play in Phoenix, imagine wearing that black aternate in that climate, something to remember. But overall, nice work once again unwind.

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

i'm sorry but no. I usually like what you do but not this time, I do think that this color would look good on a team like the Brewers or even the Pirates, but when you scream tan and black it doesn't scream Diamondbacks, maybe use lighter colors because the logo looks better in brighter colors than it does in earth tone colors but that's my opinion and i'm a supporter of the diamondbacks logo as is.

...I do think that this color would look good on a team like the Brewers or even the Pirates, but when you scream tan and black...

***TANGENT ALERT!!!***

How did we all miss this idea that lilg mentioned.

Milwaukee Brewers in BLACK and TAN. It's almost too obvious! :D

2007nleastchamps.png

I like it but there are some things that im not into like the color of the snake(grey), but now that I think about it i dont see what color you could have given it. also i just dont know about grey pinstripes on a home jersey. i do like the use of GOLD you got going there, except i would make it a bit darker. After all of this critisism though, i admit it is pretty good :grin:

...I do think that this color would look good on a team like the Brewers or even the Pirates, but when you scream tan and black...

***TANGENT ALERT!!!***

What I mean is I don't want the Diamondbacks similar to the colors of teams that look like unwinds concept, not quite like it but a little similar

***TANGENT ALERT!!!***

What I mean is I don't want the Diamondbacks similar to the colors of teams that look like unwinds concept, not quite like it but a little similar

I got what you meant, lilg. My point was that it suddenly dawned on me that a team named for the art of making beer could represent the product of their craft through the use of color. I like the old Brew Crew ball & glove logo, but it had no connection to the team's name. I like how the current Brewer logo reflects the concept of brewing, but I don't like the overall design. Using BLACK AND TAN (yum) as the colors is all the tie-in you need.

There will be a concept coming as soon as I get time (after Labor Day...).

*END OF TANGENT*

2007nleastchamps.png

I like it. I think it may have been a little better if there was some purple involved, but its not too bad.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

Archived