My idea

patsox

It's the same idea that gets used every time anything is held in Vegas ... see the Arena Bowl XIX logo, for example.

arenabowlXIX.jpg.w180h95.jpg

It's a decent idea if pulled off correctly, and it's probably the sort of thing the NBA would wind up using if they hold the ASG in Vegas; I'm just saying it's been done before.

Are you using a 'paint' program? Kinda messy looking - sorry, not trying to be mean - it's really . . . blah :blink:

I do like the idea your trying to go with, seems like the LV sign & lights. Good idea, just play around with it some more and post some more ideas. Often it takes more than a few trys to get it rights.

(and when I post something, you can say you don't like it - my feelings won't be hurt. I'm over 40 and it doesn't bother me) :D

Kansas-BB-banner.pngΒ My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021Β  Β  Β  Β  Β St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)Β Β 2023 ChampionsΒ  Β  Β Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I decided to give this a shot. This is my first time ever attempting to make a logo. I don't know what made me decide to do this, but I was very bored and decided to see what I could do. I don't have any image programs...all I used was Paint, lol. Tell me what you think. You won't hurt my feelings, lol.

final.gif

Give me some suggestions. What should the background color be for the sign?

Rough idea, but you'll get the picture.

Vegas.png

I think this is pretty much what they are probably going to do.

On yours you need to Vector the sign and simplify the lights....use the colors that the sign is, I wouldnt change it. I think vegas.com uses the sign for their logo, or one of those places online does.

Archived