Knoxville Wild

Conrad.

The third logo is my favorite by far. The colors could use a little tweaking on all of them, but that one looks the best in my opinion. The first is very clever, especially the mouth between the letters but it all looks just a little too forced.

Maybe if you took out the WILD wordmark and tried continuing the basketball lines up to form the face fur and mouth of the grizzlie and incorporated the mountains in the background of that, it might look really good. I don't know if that made sense or how hard it'd be, but I think it might look interesting.

Cool concept - I like the Bear/Mountains in BB circle logo the best.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The first is a little too pushed/gimicky....I like where its going, just refine it more. All the others I like, except the paw. Paws are tired, everywhere a paw paw. :wacko:

Now that I look at it again, you cant have that many renditions of a bear, it gets confusing, kinda like Ottawa Sens with their different heads that dont make no sense.

The second one doesn't really fit with the "ferocity" of the other two ones with the bear in it (in other words, the others besides the paw). It looks a little to nice and forgiving instead of "I'MMA GONNA EAT YOU!" that the other two convey.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived