Falcons Fantasy Concept

irondudez

i started off with the intent of creating FALCON, but im not so sure my concept resembles one (im not familiar with the kinds of birds, so i really dont know what a falcon looks like). anyhow, i just have one part of the entire logo set complete (the actual falcon). i will be creating wordmarks and such also.

C&C Please!!

falcon.jpg

This is a really good logo, but I unfortunately I don't think it's a falcon. To me, it looks just like an eagle. Not what you intended, but good job none the less.

actually, when i finished this, i looked at it and thought Falcon, Eagle, or Raven... What i'll do is just make an Eagles logo set instead.

Great design, great colors, but I am with Runner on this one - it looks more ike an eagle than a falcon. And ravens are black with a purplish sheen to their feathers (which explains Baltimore's color scheme...).

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

i started off with the intent of creating FALCON, but im not so sure my concept resembles one (im not familiar with the kinds of birds, so i really dont know what a falcon looks like).

Perhaps this may be of some assistance...

Falcons:

Falcon.JPG

AplomadoFalcon_01-Closeup.jpg

1_northern_aplomado_falcon.jpg

You've got the pointed beak down pretty well, but as you can see, the falcon's got very large eyes. Eagle eyes are a bit smaller.

eagle.gif

Nevertheless, I agree that the logo looks great, but "Eagles" is more suitable. Good job so far.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Nice. Really nice.

You may want to find a font for the numbers more in line with the wordmark you had chosen for your first logo (which looked like a vertical-arched version of the Broncos' surname font, IIRC). It looks too technofuturistic for a football team nicknamed "Eagles".

But the colors and logos are superb. Anything for TV numbers on the shoulders?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Awesome concept/logo package...just fix the numbers font and it'll be even better!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived