Did Madden 06 get the new Giants unis wrong?

boardname

Well, THANKFULLY, they've gotten rid of the Saints away with the black pants. They haven't worn that in years, but it was still on the game. Even in the commercials and promos for this year's game, they were showing the Saints in those uniforms, but someone finally wised up and corrected it before they released the actual game. About time!

Well, THANKFULLY, they've gotten rid of the Saints away with the black pants. They haven't worn that in years, but it was still on the game. Even in the commercials and promos for this year's game, they were showing the Saints in those uniforms, but someone finally wised up and corrected it before they released the actual game. About time!

I don't think anyone at EA really seems to care about uniforms, I think it's lower on the priority totem pole than making each blade of grass look realistic in the game. But there's no excuse for them taking 3 years to notice a uniform change on a team...it's almost like none of them even watch the real game!!!

Then again, they don't have to care. You will all buy the game anyway. :mad:

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Well, THANKFULLY, they've gotten rid of the Saints away with the black pants.  They haven't worn that in years, but it was still on the game.  Even in the commercials and promos for this year's game, they were showing the Saints in those uniforms, but someone finally wised up and corrected it before they released the actual game.  About time!

I don't think anyone at EA really seems to care about uniforms, I think it's lower on the priority totem pole than making each blade of grass look realistic in the game. But there's no excuse for them taking 3 years to notice a uniform change on a team...it's almost like none of them even watch the real game!!!

Then again, they don't have to care. You will all buy the game anyway. :mad:

good point. In case of some of you havent noticed, the people on these boards are in a minority about uniforms and logos

Yeah, in '05 they had the Saints in all black at home and they only wore that a few times, one of which was at Carolina a couple of years ago. '06 has them in gold pants at home.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived