las vegas high rollers

goforbroke

What sport? It's a great concept, and could be altered to suit a number of sports, but without a sport, it looks unfinished. And the colors seem more Miami than Vegas, but you're not far off...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I think "HIGH" is a bit too literal. I somewhat agree that it seems more Miami in nature than Vegas. When I think Vegas, I think Rat Pack and the mob. That is why I think a 50s or 60s font and style would work better.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

im not a huge fan of putting balls or bats or pucks into the logos- it doesn't really matter what sport imo.

i tried this with a bunch of different combos-- the first idea was niners red and gold, then i tried a purple and blue, then a teal and purple, all types of neon-type colors-- i finally settled on these similar to the mid-90s cavs colors cuz i thought they were the most appealing.

the gold ideas just werent coming out right. they always look either too green or too yellow or too brown.

the original idea for the HIGH was to look like high-rise buildings. they were going to have window lights in them but then the whole thing got way too busy.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived