Sigs and Such

Raptormansam

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not alowed to use this one because it has a skyline in it.  How gay is that?

I wouldn't say it's happy at all

Hmmm. Though the fact that he's using the word "gay" instead of "lame" or "silly" makes him look foolish and uneducated, I can see his point.

I'm guessing that his sig was pulled because it has almost a vague resemblance to ironchefshark's team signatures, which happen to include skylines. That's a shame too, because it's an excellent design.

I'd think a board that centers on sports logos and designs would embrace, rather than shun, a quality design like this one.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

fiddie6xo.gif

can someone rate this please

To rate the 50 cent sig, Dude you owe US points,this is a SPORTS logo site(duh)

I rate it :puke:

actually, genius, this is the GENERAL DESIGN forum.

maybe i should send you to the minors.

I'm guessing that his sig was pulled because it has almost a vague resemblance to ironchefshark's team signatures, which happen to include skylines. That's a shame too, because it's an excellent design.

That offends me because ICS didn't even come up with that idea. It was originally some kid who did it with the seattle mariners and the seattle skyline in paint. So them asking him to remove it because it was ICS's idea are wrong.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

personally, i think this whole arguing about the skylines sigs thing is garbage.

shark, you can't copyright an idea. sure, other (newer) members are doing similar looking sigs, but they have a right to create what they want to create. are they stealing your images? i doubt it. are they modifying your sig files? i doubt it.

you don't see bitches complaining when there are 2 similar looking cardinals concepts, why should be be a cockfight about these sigs?

just stop already, this is stupid.

That offends me because ICS didn't even come up with that idea. It was originally some kid who did it with the seattle mariners and the seattle skyline in paint. So them asking him to remove it because it was ICS's idea are wrong.

Let me clarify. I mean that Chris' sig is good looking. I think Shark's are repetitive and overused. Chris' is fresh and crisp.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

plop, for the hell of it rate mine. say it's the greatest ever, say it's crap, doesn't matter to me either way :hockeysmiley: all i know is the only avatar taht's been up longer than mine is probably RC's :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'm that kid.... I actually did the Seattle one because I liked the Detroit-skyline-ASG sig that, well, I forget who posted it. I was asked to do a few others afterwards.

Then again, I didn't see this one before it got deleted.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

how about we quit bitching about not getting our sigs rated, or i'll shut this thread down.

Or you could just shut it down anyway, 'cause it's really one of the dumber things that's happened 'round here recently.

Yeah, yeah, you created an image to use in your signature. Good for you. Now use it, and quit begging for attention.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived