Sasquatch Logo and Jerseys

iccomics

The jerseys are ok..nothing too spectacular. The logos too. The head looks weird on the helmet, and kinda looks like you just ripped the head of "The Patterson Footage". Have you tried making a like a Bigfoot just like standing upright and snarling? Instead of just a head and a foot?

Not digging the camo either.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

The jerseys aren't too bad, but I would try to put that foot logo somewhere on the uniforms because it's kinda just sitting there without a purpose.

As for the head logo, I would try to put more detail into it. Maybe some teeth or something, IMO

On the helmet, I would go back and make an "S" logo for it. Take the "S" off of "Sasquatch" and put your own creative touch on it if you would like to.

Overall, I like the "Sasquatch" concept for a team. Very Creative.

The only thing I don't like is the bib-style fronts on the tan and white jerseys. Didn't work for BYU, isn't working here. I even like the camo.

Everything else is good; the head lacks definition as a helmet logo without the body, but I get the idea. Just no bibs, please!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

YOU SILLY SASQUATCH DONT HAVE TEETH! DO THEY?

Hell, I don't know. I would think they would have teeth, not sharp teeth, though. Maybe you should drop the head logo and use a fist or a big hand grabbing an "S". Just a suggestion.

The head looks a whole lot like a haystack from too far back.

I'd consider using a hand or carrying over the footprint logo (see the Colorado Avalanche for a really good footprint).

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

• 2 weeks later...
YOU SILLY SASQUATCH DONT HAVE TEETH! DO THEY?

Yes, they do have teeth but there simlar to human's only they have 4 fang like teeth 2 on top 2 on the bottom. there's only 1 problem with the logo, thats there is not much hair on the face just like most primates it's skin.

untitled-6.jpg

Archived