NFL "Nation Avatars

patsox

I've seen college versions of these for sale, but never the NFL = this is a good idea patsox

one thing- If you are trying to be accurate to the flag of The United States of America, then there are a couple stripes missing; if it's for artistic reasons, just ignore this. Sometimes I over analyze small details

flag_usa-largeSm.jpg

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

Ooh a Packer one in the Canadian flag format would be awesome!

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Lookin' good, patsox.

But one thing I noticed across all the designs (I picked a few at random) is that your flag only has 10 stripes. There obviously should be 13 (check my avatar), and the top and bottom stripe should be the same color - preferably the darker color of the two used for the stripes, since on the :flagusa:, red is the uppermost and bottommost stripe.

And Pat... the Canadian idea would be great. Probably simpler to design, although I don't know if people would get the idea of, say, "ARIZONA CARDINALS NATION, CANADIAN DIVISION."

(Open question to our Canadian brethren: Is there a northern faction pledging allegiance to the Arizona Cardinals? I don't even think the US supports a Cardinals Nation... :P )

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

More flag minutiae for patsox...

The canton (where the stars are on the US flag, where the logos are on yours) extends a little more than halfway down the left side. Thus, the first 7 stripes (dark-light-dark-light-dark-light-dark) do not run the full length of the flag; they are cut off by the canton. The bottom 6 stripes, beginning with the lighter color, do run the full length of the flag.

Hope this helps; for the record, when I made my avatar, I had no problem squeezing all the stripes into the image (all 13 are there and accounted for, not compressed due to lack of pixels), but the words "EAGLES NATION" came out very light. I had to thicken them by hand.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

To tell you the truth all I know is that most of southern Ontario is with the Lions, and central Ontario (think Toronto) is with the Bills.

Out in BC is mostly probabably Seahawk fans, and in the praries, think Manitoba, their are probably lots of Viqueen fans. And of course their are a lot of Cowboy and Packer fans(like yours truly) everywhere. And then the bandwagoners that love the Pats.

Cardinals? I dont think their is a big calling for them!

PS:

Wow love the Packer/Canada flag! Id fly that proudly!

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

(Open question to our Canadian brethren: Is there a northern faction pledging allegiance to the Arizona Cardinals?  I don't even think the US supports a Cardinals Nation...  :P )

i'm not speaking for any other canadians because when it comes to nfl favorites i'm out of the norm, but behind the chargers i always root for the cardinals. i root for the chargers because my dad's best freind in college at western ontario was drafted by them. so i have a good reason to root for the chargers. not sure why i root for the cards...i just always find myself cheering for them.

Ok I grew up just outside of Green Bay, Wis, home of probably the most historic frachise the NFL has ever had, and I would love to show Im from Packer Nation. Only problem is, with all due respect they brought us the great game of hockey, I'm not going to fly a flag in the Canadian format.

All im saying is that you should make 'US' GB flag. Thats All :D

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

To tell you the truth all I know is that most of southern Ontario is with the Lions, and central Ontario (think Toronto) is with the Bills.

Out in BC is mostly probabably Seahawk fans, and in the praries, think Manitoba, their are probably lots of Viqueen fans. And of course their are a lot of Cowboy and Packer fans(like yours truly) everywhere. And then the bandwagoners that love the Pats.

Cardinals? I dont think their is a big calling for them!

PS:

Wow love the Packer/Canada flag! Id fly that proudly!

Actually, Western Canada over to Calgary/Edmonton are Seahawk fans, at least it seems that way since they take a a few buses down at least once a year all the way from Alberta.

Archived