NFL Teams in State Flags

Gary

LilG, that's a really cool idea. I'm interested to see what you can do with the Washington R*dsk*ns logo mixed with the 3 star 2 stripe DC flag (though it's technically not a state). Keep it up!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Clever idea, lilq. Good job.

Problem is, so many states have such generic looking flags that you can't tell one from another.

But there are some good ones out there, and you hit on two with California and Ohio. Others that would be good include Texas, Maryland, Arizona, Illinois, and a few others.

I don't like the Raiders, but I love the Raider Republic flag. I could see someone making that and going to games with it.

Sadly, most states don't give you a lot to work with. A lot of them are just state seals or crests on a solid color background.

IMO, the nicest ones will be the Cowboys/Texans (TX flag), Cardinals (AZ flag) and Ravens (MD flag).

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

this is a cool idea from the standpoint that you could actually sell those. I think they would work just as well as a flag with a helmet on it. It says my team is the best in this state at least or my team is this state. Good Idea.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

The Cowboys should be easy enough for you . How about the Missouri Chiefs??

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

im not too sure about that Buccaneers one, i think for it to liik more like Florida's flag, it has to have a circle around the Bucs logo, what you did is slap the Bucs logo on Alabama's flag.....good effort, but I'm just letting you know my first impression

That AZ Cards one is stupendous. I think the Texans Texas Flag will be a big hit too. Can't wait to see more!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I'm interested to see what you can do with the Washington R*dsk*ns logo mixed with the 3 star 2 stripe DC flag (though it's technically not a state).  Keep it up!

077bbe7b.png

DC STATEHOOD!

Or should we use the Maryland Flag for the DC Football Team? NJ for the Jets and Giants?

thanks for hijacking my thread, I'll be coming up with the Redskins in a bit when I get more done

Apologoes, I didn't mean to "hijack" the thread, lilg. I enjoyed what you've made, I thought I'd throw in my idea. I look forward to see what you do for the Redskins and other teams.

For the several states with rather generic flags, maybe city flags will do-- like the NYC flag for the Jets and Football Giants (not that of East Rutherford).

Archived