2005 NFL Uniform Info

TruColor

What happened to Miami's orange jersey? I actually love that jersey.

True. Don't know what happened to that one...and the Dolphins even modified the sleeve striping on them for 2005...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There will be six new uniform combinations of red and white jerseys and pants

1) red jersey / white pants

2) red jersey / red pants

3) white jersey / white pants

4) white jersey / red pants

what would be the other two if there are six combinations?

They still have the old red and whites available, I believe.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

They have the old Cardinal Red jerseys available to wear with the new White or Red pants. 3 jerseys X 2 pants = 6 combinations.

I don't think we'll see the old Cardinal Red jerseys in 2005 though...

They have the old Cardinal Red jerseys available to wear with the new White or Red pants. 3 jerseys X 2 pants = 6 combinations.

I don't think we'll see the old Cardinal Red jerseys in 2005 though...

:D With 6 possibilities over 16 games.. we should start a pool to see who can guess what happens how many times.

I say:

(jersey/pants)

red/red: 6

red/white: 2

white/white: 7

white/red: 1

old red/red: 0

old red/white: 0

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

My guess (and my hope) is that we'll see those blue Carolina beauties at least once this year. Always seems that they bring them out for Tampa Bay. And they win in them.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

PANTONE, is there a reason they held onto the classic red jerseys?

Bill Bidwill, I'm guessing. Tradition.

Probably the same reason why they still have Gray facemasks with "modern" uniforms.

Rumor has it that the Cardinals players would like Black facemasks and Black cleats...we'll see if they might get their wish - maybe in 2006 or so.

I love the Carolina blues but i think the broncos orange is the best, i guess they are thinking about not wearing them since they have lost both times they wore them. Both times it was sunday night, and it snowed, and it was close. but man i loved those unis

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

Why wouldn't Atlanta and Seattle wear anniversary patches if Miami and Tampa Bay came in the league the same years in 66 and 76 respectively?

My guess would be that Atlanta and Seattle will have patches for next year - 40 and 30 years instead of 40 and 30 seasons...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

...UPDATE ALERT...

This just in...

The Bears' alternate is NOT - I repeat NOT - the Thanksgiving throwback from last year...

It is a new alternate jersey...

...and NO, I can't reveal any more than that...

(I'm such a bastard)

:P

...UPDATE ALERT...

This just in...

The Bears' alternate is NOT - I repeat NOT - the Thanksgiving throwback from last year...

It is a new alternate jersey...

...and NO, I can't reveal any more than that...

(I'm such a bastard)

:P

102104-napoleon-dynamite-soundboard.png

IDIOTS!!!

Thank goodness the Broncos won't be wearing those orange alts this year. Granted I think they look awesome in them and they're my favorite alt, but yea, they're 0-2 in snow games at Mile High on Sunday Night while wearing them.

Wow. Rather specific huh?

They don't know what their record would be in a sunny game played in Dallas during the day do they? Maybe they should try them then...

The bears of course are 0-1 when wearing orange on a thanksgiving when playing dallas at on the road when the sun is out and thomas jones plays against his brother. So i'm totally against the orange alt.

i think it would be good if the broncos switched to the orange jerseys full time. i think i found out why the cards are opting for the all red unis at home same reason the seahawks pulled the monochrome crap.... a winning streak i think the cards are undefeated when wearing all red as were the seahawks for a while . thank god the rams whipped up on them twice in the monochromes. looks like we might be seeing the white pants at home this year ... i love it. i'm going against the the cards all year when they are in all red.

Archived