2005 NFL Uniform Info

TruColor

The Cardinals now have BOTH sets of pants listed for each jersey (White and Cardinal Red). The team has announced that they'll try different combinations and see which ones work the best.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pantone i'm glad to here that news on the cards combo's . i hate to bother you with these team by team request but do the seahawks still list the monochromes as their main home uni's?

The Seahawks - as far as I know - have always listed Pacific Blue jerseys / White pants and White jerseys / Pacific Blue pants as the official combos.

Really, how they're presented doesn't really mean that much. Teams do what they want, anyway.

(as they should!)

...UPDATE ALERT...

This just in...

The Bears' alternate is NOT - I repeat NOT - the Thanksgiving throwback from last year...

It is a new alternate jersey...

...and NO, I can't reveal any more than that...

(I'm such a bastard)

:P

73511_s.jpg

Maybe?

6uXNWAo.png

I wish the Bills would wear these full time.

http://www.buffalobills.com/uploads/photo/...C8BF2BB3E19.jpg

i agree, only with the current logo. keep the white helemt and stipping pattern, just use this logo:

buffalo_bills2.jpg

the throwback logo looks like bad clip art.

I'm going to be real upset if I don't get to see the Jags in black this year, they most definatly should be wearing them at least once. Hell, I'd push for the Black full time.

I concur. Seriously, grown men should not wear teal or turquoise or whatever the hell it is they wear. If they wanna do an alt. they should go with their very underused gold.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I'm going to be real upset if I don't get to see the Jags in black this year, they most definatly should be wearing them at least once.  Hell, I'd push for the Black full time.

I concur. Seriously, grown men should not wear teal or turquoise or whatever the hell it is they wear. If they wanna do an alt. they should go with their very underused gold.

Really? The Dolphins have been wearing teal (aqua) since 1966. Went undefeated in 1972. I'm sure Larry Csonka would love to be called less of a man for wearing a teal jersey.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived