nashville predators concept

MotownMadman11

You chose the wrong alternate logo for the crest. A fossil isn't exactly the most exciting thing to display on the front of your jersey.

Do like the attempt of two-tone gray jersey though.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I think you took the best jersey in the league and changed it for no reason.

The skull alternate is weird (and needlessly complex for a logo). I think the standard Preds logo carries the colour scheme of the jersey into the logo with a few highlights and what not, where as this logo doesn't bring anything more to the table.

And the silver shoulder/arm striping is so cool! IIRC there's no other team in the league who use shiny silver in their jerseys, and it really looks great moving around on the ice.

And white is my favourite "colour", so abolishing it from the jersey is never going to please me :P.

I don't know, I don't mean to criticise, but I feel that that jersey was (and is) perfect without change.

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

Gray with silver trim on white ice... it's just not going to stand out IMO. And what does the other team wear when your alternate is halfway between the lightest and darkest colors available for textiles?

Did you keep the metallic silver accents?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Gray with silver trim on white ice... it's just not going to stand out IMO

I agree probally would look better with a white out line.

BTW , if you got photobucket, why dont u just show the pics on here instead of giving us the links ?

4kv29i.jpg

how am i ruining the "best jersey in the league" if its an alternate and they would still wear their regular unis

You never explained that this was an alternate.

If so, it's fine, but I personally dislike the skull logo.

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

I think you took the best jersey in the league and changed it for no reason.

Wow--and here I think it's the worst uni currently (although not of all time) in the NHL--and I'm not talking alt here...

I think what you tried is an improvement--just not the fossil logo...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived