Lost_limey tweaks the NFL

lost_limey

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate all of them!

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

LL... diggin' the Colts' redesign. Not entirely sold on the blue pants, but I like the reintroduction of the horseshoe with the number on it. I wish more teams had the number on the hips, like the Colts, Packers and Cowboys used to do. And the shoulder and sock stripes are preserved. Good move.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The lack of Teal is there for a reason, man.

This makeover makes them look more Jaguar-like. This looks better at then what they have now. I'm also digging the jaguar spots on the side.

I have to admit that Jags one isnt too bad, it's the Saints colors with a Bengals inspiration (you know looking like a cat and all). I dont know where to put it, but an accent of teal (or a dark green) wouldnt be a bad idea to me

[receptionist]Morning, LL... lawyers for the Cincinnati Bengals on Line 2..." [\receptionist]

I will say that I think it's a great concept. But...

- team named for a cat;

- black primary jerseys;

- around the shoulder "stripe" panel in the pattern of the hair of the mascot animal;

- down the pants "stripe" panel in the pattern of the hair of the mascot animal.

As much as I would like to see it toned down from what they wear, the teal IS distinctive. Using some here would distance this concept from the Bengals' identity (although they've strayed from this style with the new threads they have). It may be harder on the black jersey (teal numbers? Umm...), but the white jerseys could find a place for some teal, and you may want to think about teal pants.

I'm not saying I don't like the concept a lot, but it's very borrowed from another team. I'd rather see the Jags use this as a base but jump in another direction to make their own identity.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

you know, ive been wishing the jags would ditch the teal for a while now... but now that i see this its far too saints-esque... sorry man, i also dont think the jaguar print stripes would fly either... nice try but maybe they should have 4 colors like they do now... maybe even keep the teal but use it extremely moderately... not sure with the jags...

That Jags concept reminds me of a Bengals concept I did last year when they unveiled the new unis....would like to see a dab of teal in that one.Otherwise I think all of these are very nicely done.I really liked the Texans of the more recent ones and I'm really looking forward to the Falcons.

98Falcons.png

Archived