Lost_limey tweaks the NFL

lost_limey

Some NFC South Hotness for you:

nfcsouth_atlanta.gif

nfcsouth_carolina.gif

NEXT: NEW ORLEANS/SAN ANTONIO/BATON ROUGE SAINTS

THEN: TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS

Falcons: Diggin the update more than anything. Love it.

Panthers: Solid use of the panther logo, better than the helmet they have now.

I love these so much I just went through the entire set again. Keep um coming lost_limey, they rock!

I think the Atlanta ones would look better with white or red pants

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

afceast_miami.gif

Love the classic logo (even if it does go on for infinity)...I think reversing the aqua and orange on the home socks would give it a nice flair, and would pay homage to the 1973 team which was the only one to wear 'em.

oh yeah...I think the Bears need some sock striping.

• 4 weeks later...
Here you go, JH42XCC, the New York Giants:

nfceast_newyork.gif

NEXT: Philadelphia Iggles

THEN: The Greatest Team in the History of the Universe! (Okay, Washington Redskins)

I...love...you. They all look good, but the Dolphins one is a little harsh on the eyes. And for Carolina, don't use the Panther's full body.

newyorkSC06.gif

Well, Lost_limey, are ya continuing this project?

Yeah. I'm going to finish this soon. (the aim is to finish it on post #999 so I can unveil a 1,000th post project/idea (maybe) and you'll see I don't have far to go.)

I've just been a little burned out between various family illnesses, the never-ending job hunt, conseling fro baptism from my church, and playing Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition)

My only trouble is, I find many of the AFC West teams uniforms really good, or just a little blah, so I'm struggling for inspiration. I mean, what can you possibly change about the Raiders? And how can I change up the Chiefs (in my opinion the worst unis in the league) to something good that doesn't heavily resemble the Redskins?

Still, this is what I did come up with

afcwest_kansascity.gif

NEXT: OAKLAND RAIDERS

THEN: SAN DIEGO CHARGERS (hint: no powder blue)

Archived