BEST MLB uniforms

gordie_delini

Who do you think has the BEST looking unis in the MLB?  

160 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yanks, Red Sox, Braves(minus red alts, but keep the alt hat), Cubs, Cards, and Giants I think could all be considered here. The home Giant jersey however is my favourite jersey in MLB, and their set is a classic so I voted them.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Yankees and Tigers would both be better if their jersey / cap logos actually matched.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Could not be easier in my eyes.

The Detroit home is the best uniform in sports. Sorry New York.

And their Away is modern, but clean and appealing.

And great colors.

That and i really really like to say whatever makes joel fiasco horny.

goddamn, you turn me on.

tigers uniforms, not tajmccall.

The Yankees are timeless classics.

They may be timeless classics, but they just aren't that good, especially on the road. They do have the elegant simplicity in their corner and the hat is definately GREAT (seems like half the world wears one) but I don't like the redundant NY on hat and left chest.

Cards, Dodgers, Braves, A's are real classics, home and road (maybe not timeless)

if they were new we would still love them, if the yanks were new I don't think we would.

Best home uni:Detroit. No question.

But on balance, I'd have to go with St. Louis or Oakland.

And I'm a Cubs fan, so screw you, Cards. HA!!

Oakland it is.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

The Cardinals are my choice. They've used this version of their script/bat/birds since 1957. My only suggestions to them are return to the navy crown/red bill cap. And make the players show their socks!

Other home classics in no particular order are the Bosox, the Yankees, the Tigers, the Dodgers and the Cubs.

Most clubs have tweaked their road uniforms so much they're not even worth mentioning. Although if Detroit would remove the white outline around their lettering and numbers they would be very attractive. :blink:

The Cardinals are my choice. They've used this version of their script/bat/birds since 1957.

Actually, while it looks that way at first glance, the Redbirds have updated the Birds on the Bat quite a bit since 1957. (I'm working on a project with someone to actually get down the individual updates.)

However, in my opinion, that's not a negative.

The Yankees can hold on to their look as long as they want as it becomes increasingly dated and worse looking. Yet, the Cardinals update it as need be to stay modern.

For example, the Cards like the Yankees and Red Sox could put (most) any player from their history in with a guy like Pujols, and he'd fit right in. And yet, you'd also be able to point to that players particular era, and I think that's great.

It was kinda spelled out with the Turn Ahead The Clock uniforms. The Yankees refused to do it...refused to have any fun and try any thing new choosing to remain in their boring duds. But the Cards had the nicest TATC unis. Still the BOTB, still the basic design, but now the bat was silver and the Birds were robotic.

Do I really think they'll be robotic birds on the unis in the future? No, but I think it makes my point.

It's a pity that I can only cast ONE vote... so I voted the unis of the Braves (home/away, never alts!)

If I'd choose more than one, the best ever unis are:

- Braves

- Red Sox

- Tigers

- Cards

- Yankees

Near them would go:

- Giants

- Pirates

- A's

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

So thus comes the opposite to my other poll - who has the best looking unis in MLB? you decide

Too many to pick just one but if I have to...

The Winner is...The Los Angeles Dodgers home uni.

St. Louis (home or road) is a close second.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived