puerto rico voyagers

goforbroke

I like it. I like it as a wordmark the best. Im not a fan of having the team initiant ie Jays "J" on the logo. Id rather see a PR, or a San Juan or whatever it is on the cap. But this is a nice design. Id love to see the whole thing.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Like the concept, and well-executed. But it is sorta ho-hum.

Since the island of Puerto Rico is roughly in the shape of a rectangle (with the long axis running horizontally), consider dumping the nondescript oval and making the contour of the island the shape of the logo.

Also, as was said, the "V/flag" would not make a good cap logo; a "PR" monogram should be the central theme of the logo on the cap. Team initials don't belong on caps.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I love the use of the V as a flagpole..very nice..but it seems like the flag overpowers the rest of the logo..maybe you could try making the lettering bolder or something that will add some life to it..the incorporation of the flag is great..I would love to see some uniforms to go with these logos

The Name is wrong, all wrong. Im puerto rican and i can tell you that voyage really has nothing to do with puerto rico. A smart name would be something to do with the island mystery and beauty and people. Me and my friends usually throw around stupid ones like "San Juan Coquí's" or "San Juan WAAAAAAPPPPAAAAASSSS" lol but in all seriousness, Coquí's are a great name for a team i think.

Liverpool.png

giants.png

so whats a coqui?

Basically, it's a tree frog. Their name comes from the sound they make.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Not bad as a basketball set. Not bad at all.

I would change the neckline for the back of the jersey - the low cut should face forward! :P

Not sure about making the "OYAGERS" smaller than the "V" without any other graphic effects to necessitate it (stripe/bar/tail, etc.).

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived