Tigers alternate

hhfranks

The tiger on the front looks really good...and I agree with others about changing the font of the number, and with out an outline, it's more like a bp jersey.

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

redsfan..i don't know what erig jaffes sig means..could you help me out there? thanks

there is a member here whos name is erig jaffe. If you look in his signature you will see a link to NFL and MLB fonts he has done. Download them, and then move them to C:Windows/Fonts

Put it this way: I like the concept more than I like the execution. And there's something about the execution that is preventing me from really liking these.

The sizes of everything are just... off. Either the numbers are too big on the fronts of the jerseys, the "Tigers" script wordmark is way too big, the piping around the neck and down the middle are too narrow. It's just throwing me off.

I like the orange "D" on all the hats. More tiger-like.

I could like these, but the technique needs some cleanup.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived