Sign in to follow this  
hhfranks

Tigers alternate

use a different number font and add like a white outline around it and and u got a winner.

yeah I have never been sure how to get fonts..I just used a basic font..I think it is Arial..can anyone tell me where to find some better number fonts?

The tiger on the front looks really good...and I agree with others about changing the font of the number, and with out an outline, it's more like a bp jersey.

Nice idea with the Tiger head. i like what youve got so far. I did a Tigers concept just like this like a month back seen here. Good job.

redsfan..i don't know what erig jaffes sig means..could you help me out there? thanks

redsfan..i don't know what erig jaffes sig means..could you help me out there? thanks

there is a member here whos name is erig jaffe. If you look in his signature you will see a link to NFL and MLB fonts he has done. Download them, and then move them to C:Windows/Fonts

ah ok that is what I thought you meant but I searched his name and could not find anything..but thank you very much for the help

Put it this way: I like the concept more than I like the execution. And there's something about the execution that is preventing me from really liking these.

The sizes of everything are just... off. Either the numbers are too big on the fronts of the jerseys, the "Tigers" script wordmark is way too big, the piping around the neck and down the middle are too narrow. It's just throwing me off.

I like the orange "D" on all the hats. More tiger-like.

I could like these, but the technique needs some cleanup.

The piping is a little thin but otherwise this is really good.