Baseball uni #00?

teenchy

Nothing to do with this topic but it's funny to see this face:

capt.maea10708110052.rangers_red_sox_maea107.jpg

Perhaps he must think "why did I back one week soon?" after Texas 5 - Boston 16 :D

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

I believe that former Cardinal Kerry Robinson wore #0. I had thought maybe he had worn #00 at one time, but photos seem to show just #0

yeah K-Rob wore number thirteen originally with the cardinals but for some reason ended up switching to #0

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

I believe that former Cardinal Kerry Robinson wore #0. I had thought maybe he had worn #00 at one time, but photos seem to show just #0

yeah K-Rob wore number thirteen originally with the cardinals but for some reason ended up switching to #0

He changed it when the Cardinals acquired Jeff Fassero, who had worn 13 for his entire 62 year career :D

I didn't know about Clark, Lezcanic and White; knew about Olivares and Cliff Johnson (who was active when Leonard was active).

If I was going to discuss sports other than baseball I would of course have mentioned Ken Burrough and Jim Otto, but that's okay.

tzch6.jpg

What about NFL players wearing 0 or 00?

I know of Jim Otto, Ken .... (his name slips my mind at the moment, he played WR for the Oilers), and George Plimpton wearing 0 in Lions camp...

I think it would be interesting to see a #0 football jersey. Probably a rule against it nowadays, though.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived