Sign in to follow this  
Brass

CCSLC MEMBER WORK STOLEN!

He-who-shall-not-be-named (cough:JoeKolodziej:cough) was the person behind the IHA scandal of marketing logo concepts done on this board for teams in the league without permission of the artists. He is also prone to much litigation and fraud.

Wait, so someone passed off all of your logos as his own and tried to give them to some league?

Were the logos a part of a contest, or what? How did you all find out?

Let's not beat the dead horse again....

Just use the search function on this board...

Anyone still has the sig?

i know i still got a screen shot of the pilfered logos on their site... not sure if i still got the sig

I told the instructor and the kid received an F for the assignment. I showed her proof that it was stolen and he received a warning. Not too much, but still something.

That's it? So lame. The guy should have been given an F for the class. What school is this? Your teacher wimped out.

Either way, you did the right thing. Congrats.

An F is a start. I suppose he'll either learn his lesson, or become a more careful thief.

You did what you could, and it was the right thing to do. I hope the kid will learn a lesson from this, but I doubt it. At least the instructor will probably be a bit more aware of this type of thing from now on.

Thanks alot for telling the instructor brass. I really appreciate it.

What I am more concerned about is the poor kid that got ratted on... like really is his self esteem so low that he has to go and steal someone elses work for a small school assignment i just hope he can get through that and work to pull himself up and really... why would you steal bradens work if he wanted a higher mark he should have took something from me... :D

Kid got off easy. I would have had him handcuffed to a hot Wal*Mart parking lot.

Kid got off easy. I would have had him handcuffed to a hot Wal*Mart parking lot.

You couldn't feel sorry for him if it went down that way, cuz ya know, stealing is stealing. The kid would be asking for it (just kidding, of course)