T.O. sent home by Reid

otherwilds

You know, the more I think about it the more I think this is just a big, sick joke T.O. and McNabb are putting up just to make people think that there's division within the team. 

Or maybe they really do hate each other, what do I know? :wacko:

Is T.O. strafing the coaching staff and getting sent home part of the joke? This goes deeper than any of us thought if that's the case. And I don't think Andy Reid has a sense of humor this macabre. Or existent at all, and I mean that in the nicest way.

OB, I'd love for you to be right.

That's pro-wrestling style storyline material right there.

Now, just when everyone least expects it, T.O. will turn on Rosenhaus and hit him with a chair or something and then he and Reid will stare awkwardly at each other for a few moments before man-hugging in front of thousands of cheering fans.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The latest is that the Eagles sent TO a letter satting what he is doing worng I guess you have to threat a child like a child so I think this works.

Story

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

You know, the more I think about it the more I think this is just a big, sick joke T.O. and McNabb are putting up just to make people think that there's division within the team. 

Or maybe they really do hate each other, what do I know? :wacko:

Is T.O. strafing the coaching staff and getting sent home part of the joke? This goes deeper than any of us thought if that's the case. And I don't think Andy Reid has a sense of humor this macabre. Or existent at all, and I mean that in the nicest way.

OB, I'd love for you to be right.

That's pro-wrestling style storyline material right there.

Now, just when everyone least expects it, T.O. will turn on Rosenhaus and hit him with a chair or something and then he and Reid will stare awkwardly at each other for a few moments before man-hugging in front of thousands of cheering fans.

I've watched wrestling a billion times, and everytime that happens I'm shocked. If this happened here, then McNabb, T.O., and Andy Reid are the smartest people to walk the Earth.

Archived