Penguins new 3rd jersey (rumored)

Rampart

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
However look at this picture and tell me that this isn't one of the best jerseys ever. I forgot how great these were/are. I really would like to see these again. These were from back when the whites were worn at home. The away jersey during these years isn't so great though. All in all they should at least get away from the Tan/Gold color.

lemieux3.jpeg

Those were great jerseys. Although, I am one of the few that prefers that logo over the skating penguin. My problem with them during that time was simply the black jersey(s). I would have liked to see them make a black version of the jersey in the picture (I'm not talking about the one they had in the late 90's-early 2000's. )

It also good to see the picture also has a Florida Panthers red jersey. Those are underrated in my books....

I saw, I came, I left.

I love the black jersey with PITTSBURGH going down the front from the mid-90's. That was a sweet jersey that would have been perfect with the skating penguin on the shoulders.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

i'm going to go ahead and disagree with EVERYONE, and say that both penguins logos are ugly.

i can't think of any way to improve them ,really... but the hummingbird logo sucks, and the skating one should have been modernized more than it was, when they brought it back.

[Cleveland Brown]

Eewww, that's nasty.

[/Cleveland Brown]

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived