Denver Broncos

Krona

the eagles definately didnt get an overhaul. tweaked, not overhauled. if you were in a cave since 1992, you'd recognize the philadelphia eagles as the philadelphia eagles. not the case with the broncos

But the Eagles definitely darkened one of their primary colors, minimized their second primary color (silver), changed the color of the pants (from silver to white pants AND midnight green pants), changed the striping on the pants, completely redrew the primary logo and the wordmark, changed the font for the player name and number, added two new colors (black, charcoal), added a 3rd jersey (even though it is craptacular and a bad idea), changed the color of the facemasks, outlined the helmet logo and changed the color pattern of the helmet logo.

Yeah. Just a tweak! :therock:

When I came out of the cave, not only would I know the Birds, but I'd still recognize the Broncos - the team in orange and blue (the only one in the NFL) with a white horse as their logo, that's always playing in the snow.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I wonder if anybody remembers this?

I did this last December. Along with a whole Broncos modern meets orange crush look concept.

Broncos-AltLogo.jpg

I remember that, it was like a few weeks after I joined, the jerseys and the logo are awsome.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived