Tigers Concept

WingNUT04

The white tiger is interesting, though it reminds me of Siegfried & Roy a little more than the Tigers would probably like... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I can't see the Tigers in vests. Too trendy for a team with such a long history. And I can't see them wearing navy vests with orange undershirts for all 81 road games. Too "softball team". Again, the team's got over a century of history.

I do like the cap "D" on the jersey. That could work. But I also like it on the game cap. The tiger head might work as a BP.

Gray belt at home?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I should have seen that one comin. Oh well thanks for the CC anyway. ^_^

Not that there's anything wrong with that... :P

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Update = upgrade.

I'm liking these more and more.

Only suggestions: an orange outline on the road jersey (I'm guessing the navy "Detroit" is a road primary, and there are no more road grays?) to make it stand out a little bit more. Nothing crazy.

2007nleastchamps.png

Updated Version:

TigersUni.PNG

everything looks good, I especially like the navy blue jersey, the only thing I suggest is to get rid of the Tiger Head on the Home Jersey, no offense, it looks good, except I like the tradition of the Home Uni's.

everything looks good, I especially like the navy blue jersey, the only thing I suggest is to get rid of the Tiger Head on the Home Jersey, no offense, it looks good, except I like the tradition of the Home Uni's.

What would you put there to replace the tiger head?

Archived