blue jays concept

MotownMadman11

36918264.png

will do an away and alternate if requested

took a couple of hours on this one and really tried to TAKE MY TIME

im done doing 3/4 a day and will now do maybe one every 3/4 days

comments and criticism please

im just a 14 yr old kid with ideas, too many ideas and i really need to take my time on this stuff

siggg.png

Sorry, dude. I don't want to sound like a broken record, and I am not trying to do anything but offer some suggestions from another point of view.

This is exactly what some of us meant by "mishmash ". 3 Blue Jay logos from 3 different eras, all on the same uniform. It looks like you took as many insignia as you could find and slapped them on a template without any respect to whether they fit together. The hat logo appears only on the hat. The sleeve patch appears nowhere else. And there is a jersey body logo that differs from the 2 other logos already on the jersey.

And the team's name is the Toronto BLUE JAYS. I see far more black then blue. Black lettering, black logo, black cap bill, black belt (which means black shoes)... hell, even the Canadian Maple Leaf is black. Black and royal blue don't look good together, and here they are as essentially the only two colors you use (not counting the yellow bat, and the red baseball stitches). Royal blue has been reduced to a thin line on the interior of the thick, black lettering, as a thin outline around a thick, black maple leaf, and to define the blue jay, which is a mildly abstract representation of the bird itself and has very little definition against a black background.

Keep at it... I hope some of what we're offering is coming across.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Sorry, dude. I don't want to sound like a broken record, and I am not trying to do anything but offer some suggestions from another point of view.

This is exactly what some of us meant by "mishmash ". 3 Blue Jay logos from 3 different eras, all on the same uniform. It looks like you took as many insignia as you could find and slapped them on a template without any respect to whether they fit together. The hat logo appears only on the hat. The sleeve patch appears nowhere else. And there is a jersey body logo that differs from the 2 other logos already on the jersey.

And the team's name is the Toronto BLUE JAYS. I see far more black then blue. Black lettering, black logo, black cap bill, black belt (which means black shoes)... hell, even the Canadian Maple Leaf is black. Black and royal blue don't look good together, and here they are as essentially the only two colors you use (not counting the yellow bat, and the red baseball stitches). Royal blue has been reduced to a thin line on the interior of the thick, black lettering, as a thin outline around a thick, black maple leaf, and to define the blue jay, which is a mildly abstract representation of the bird itself and has very little definition against a black background.

Keep at it... I hope some of what we're offering is coming across.

i second all of this. well said VD.

i would also like to point out that a black flower is a sighn of death, so a black maple leaf is implying the "death" of the maple leaf. i would stear clear of that.

Yay, lets give the blue jays more black than they already have. i think you should try to slow down and exuecute better on these concepts.....youre going way to fast imo. 3 diff jays logos? i dont think this one really works. i second VitD.

teamsnew2.png

Archived