Florida Marlins Concept

kingssss

Its kewl i like the home with no pin stripes. But on the alternates, the yellow colour ( dont know what it is really sory lol ) not really working, it stands out, but its not that bad on the pratice uniforms. Did you use their winning seris logo on their alts ? Other than that nice stuff , and keep it up.

4kv29i.jpg

this looks about 90% perfect for what the Fish should be wearing on the field. I love the pinstripe-less home, and the addition of more aqua.

However, the orange on the alt. looks really bad IMO, and would look a ton better if it were replaced with black or silver. the orange works alright on the BP, but not the alt.

overall, very nice work.

this looks about 90% perfect for what the Fish should be wearing on the field. I love the pinstripe-less home, and the addition of more aqua.

However, the orange on the alt. looks really bad IMO, and would look a ton better if it were replaced with black or silver. the orange works alright on the BP, but not the alt.

overall, very nice work.

I agree on the orange. With the hat being primarily black (crown), the piping would look better black. Although I don't think I'd be feeling it, I guess if you were to keep just an outling on the lettering and numbering on the jersey, and the logo on the hat orange, that might keep some while toning it down and making it look a little more uniform. Very nice work, however. B)

Archived