Worst Collision I Have Ever Seen

benJAMMIN039

In todays game against the padres, Mets OFer's Mike Cameron and Carlos Beltran collided in one of the worst collisions i have ever seen. They both simultaniously dove for a ball in the gap and banged heads. Carlos was able to get up and walk around, although obviously shaken, but Cammy was taken off on a stretcher. I'm sure you all will see the replays on Sportscenter, but keep Mike Cameron in your prays Tonight. Get well soon Mike!

nygiantsSig.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

OMG! It was even worse than that Damon/Jackson collision a couple years back! Seriously, it is disturbing.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

According to ESPNRadio, Beltran is groggy, but everything checked out on the CT scan. On the other hand, Cameron has a broken nose, multiple fractures of both cheekbones, and a concussion, the Mets spokesperson said. He's already been placed on the DL.

Damn, that's gotta hurt.

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Wow...weeks, damn. That's seriously too bad, but it seriously looked much worse(sorry for the cliche). The way they collided, both diving, I'm glad neither suffered a broken neck. Eventhough both will be okay, I still cringe when I see the replay.

If only one of them yelled "I GOT IT!".....

both are centerfielders...they aint gunna call it

Beltran is scheduled for more tests today..no word as to his status. A concussion, slight facial fracture, bruised shoulder and face....he'll be out for a while

Cameron is basically screwed...i wonder what hes gunna say about this when its all over with

untitled-1.png

Archived