Cincinnati Reds Concept

kingssss

No, i did not get rid of black altogether, and i dont think they should get rid of black altogether. I think they need it for an outline color, bill, etc. However, i did get rid of most of the things that definately should not be black (i.e. crown, jersey, shirt under vest).

C&C Appreciated.

redspresentationcopy.png

teamsnew2.png

like the home and road, don't think the wishbone c belongs with the road uniform, but i'd love to see it on the red alt again. i wish they hadn't changed it.

not a fan of the REDS alt. bp should have black instead of white for the underarm area.

I really like the home and away jerseys (no black and no vests=very good). The alts are OK, although for some reason that home alt workmark doesn't look right for the reds. Anyway, imo a really good job...a lot better than what they have now.

AM.gif

I like the entire set.

The "REDS" alt is certainly a departure from what we're used to seeing from them, but it's not garish. The font is appropriate and while new for this team, it's not so avant-garde that the Reds' wouldn't look too shocking in them.

Good use of black as well.

Well done!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• 1 month later...
The "REDS" alt is certainly a departure from what we're used to seeing from them, but it's not garish.  The font is appropriate and while new for this team, it's not so avant-garde that the Reds' wouldn't look too shocking in them.

Yea, i knew people would have mixed reactions with the REDS uni. I liked it though, its something different.

Would a wishbone C look better on a red uni? I could try that. But again, having it on the road is something different that i like. I could outline it in black instead of white......

teamsnew2.png

Here's something I don't really get....why is Cincinnatti sans-serif, but Reds serifed? I'm not questioning your concept...I realize that that's just how their lettering is. It's more of an open question to why the Reds do that.

Edit: I forgot to say that I do like your concept though. I like the Reds' current home alt though, I would have left that alone as is, except maybe nix-ing the black.

Archived