washington crusaders

goforbroke

just a couple of quick comments too.

i did not go for any DC logos on purpose-- mainly because i feel like a team should have ONE place they are from... which is why i really don't like the twins "TC" logo. i know i contraditcted myself because i said the like the LA angels of anaheim but what i really like is the OF --- not the LA or Anaheim. I guess I should have said i like the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim. anyway yeah no DC logos

theres a couple of semi hidden W's in the sword you might not have noticed on first glance-- plus the district flag is incorporated.

obviously theres maps of washington there too

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Your best design yet. I like the overall execution and design.

One thing though... given the current state of world affairs, and what is going on halfway around the world, I can't imagine naming a team in our nation's capital "The Crusaders" being a wise idea. I don't see Bud Selig supporting it. But that doesn't mean I don't like the design or how you executed it.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived