WHO WANTS TO CREATE MY LOGO?

DinoCostaSportsRadio

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Dino,

Just wanted to let you know that I've been trying to work on a new logo for your show, but just can't get any ideas of mine down and make them look right. So, unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to have to bow out of this one.

On a personal note, I'm currently the Associate Sports Editor at the University of Connecticut's "Daily Campus" student newspaper, and was interested in pursuing a career in sports broadcasting. Is there any way I could potentially contact you at either the e-mail address listed above or another address listed on your site to ask about what career path you took to have one of the more popular sports talk shows in the western USA?

Just give me a shout back to let me know.

-Zac

I love the colors...bold look to the font...can you give me a few different looks on the font by the way???

Don't like those bolts that criss cross the logo...love th emountain and the snow caps---very mice touch...

Can you make the DCS all the same size (again a variation of fonts would be nice) then underneath in a stylistic and or radical fashion, the words:

DinoCostaShow...

This guy is clearly in the lead at this juncture...

NICE WORK!

Again guys, unlike the mock-ups you provide for various uniforms and logos (and some of you guys are amazing by the way), THIS created logo will actually be in play "officially"...on everything from a website - to coffee mugs - to hats and shirts...you name it...

and for those who wish to enter the fray, please do so, and also design your concept with the thought in mind that this will be on various clothing items...

Jump in!

Kindest regards,

DC

p.s. Stick with a Red-Black-White color scheme..although a lil' Silver and or Grey never hurt anyone either, right?

Okay - the first one I like the best.

Here's the deal...it's almost sealed.

24 hours to beat this guys super looking logo for my program.

I like it much.

Great job Steelers 85.

If you want in then now is the time to muscle up and show me some work.

Come on guys - some of you have floored me with some of your sports unifroms designs - I can only imagine what you could do with a DCS Logo!

24 hours...and its over because the suspense is killing me!

Message to Steelers: Do me a favor and take the 2nd logo presented of the three...keep that font for the DCS letters...and replace the "DINOCOSTASHOW" underneath, with the font you used on the first logo in the order.

Then, change out the 'DINOCOSTASHOW" font, reverse it - so that the lettering is black with a red outline - the oposite of what the DCS is, being red with a black outline.

Message to litbluenc: If it is okay with you, I would like to utilize your splendid work as an 'alternate" logo, to be placed on various Dino Costa Show Merchandise.

If this is okay by you please let me know.

Thank you all.

Dino

Message to Steelers 85: I've changed my mind. I now like your second design better---with the font underneath for "DINOCOSTASHOW". hOWEVER, PLEASE DO ME TWO THINGS:

1-Move the words Dino Costa Show just a scootch closer together.

2-Then make the D - The C - and the S on "Dino Costa Show black---while the remaining letters remain red...trim stays the same, red on black, black on red...then underline DINO COSTA Show.

Message to Lightbluenc: I plan to incorporate your design, thanks for the thumbs up.

Message to Red Eye: That is a unique deign partner - very good. Can you do something to supplement that design for me?

If you notice on the program website I have (www.deinocosta.com) at the top it says: Sports Radio Voice Of The Rocky Mountain Empire...if there is any way to incorporate that into your splendid design - I would like to use your stuff on some items too.

Thanks to all for trying their hand at this--your guys talent is not in dispute---you guyes are terrific and I thank you sincerely.

dc

Message to Steelers 85: I've changed my mind. I now like your second design better---with the font underneath for "DINOCOSTASHOW". hOWEVER, PLEASE DO ME TWO THINGS:

1-Move the words Dino Costa Show just a scootch closer together.

2-Then make the D - The C - and the S on "Dino Costa Show black---while the remaining letters remain red...trim stays the same, red on black, black on red...then underline DINO COSTA Show.

Message to Lightbluenc: I plan to incorporate your design, thanks for the thumbs up.

Message to Red Eye: That is a unique deign partner - very good. Can you do something to supplement that design for me?

If you notice on the program website I have (www.deinocosta.com) at the top it says: Sports Radio Voice Of The Rocky Mountain Empire...if there is any way to incorporate that into your splendid design - I would like to use your stuff on some items too.

Thanks to all for trying their hand at this--your guys talent is not in dispute---you guyes are terrific and I thank you sincerely.

dc

Archived