Sign in to follow this  
McCall

New York Mets

Sorry about the background. Photobucket is still messing up most of my concepts. This is my idea on what the Mets should use. As you can see, NO BLACK (on the uniforms at least :D ) except for drop shadow.

Here's the Home and Away sets

MetsRegulars.png

Here's the White Home Alts. I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so I made all and you can just choose whichever one you thinks works best

MetsHomeAlts.png

Now the Blue Alt. Once again, couldn't decide on which one, so just choose the best.

MetsBlueAlts.png

These still show up pretty well, even though the of the background. Ya know why, THERE'S NO BLACK ON THE UNIFORMS! I think that's a sign they should drop all the black. :P

C&C, please.

Home and road are exacltly what they should be wearing. in terms of Alts. I like the pinstripe one because it has a bit more tradition. But for the road i'd go with the 3rd one with the "NY" on the side. That was they can wear it at home and on the road.

What they should have

-Pinstriped home

-blue home and away alt that says Mets.

No black background....

READ WHAT I TYPED FIRST.... <_<

I think he meant that there's no black background.

At least, I don't see one.

No black background....

READ WHAT I TYPED FIRST.... <_<

I think he meant that there's no black background.

At least, I don't see one.

Really? So it looks normal to you? You can actually see the uniforms clearly (other than the size)?

:blink::blink::blink::therock:

Really? So it looks normal to you? You can actually see the uniforms clearly (other than the size)?

:blink::blink::blink::therock:

Yup. Actually, it's transparant. I see your watermark, but the background is the board blue.

Really? So it looks normal to you? You can actually see the uniforms clearly  (other than the size)?

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :therock:

Yup. Actually, it's transparant. I see your watermark, but the background is the board blue.

i see black

Really? So it looks normal to you? You can actually see the uniforms clearly  (other than the size)?

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :therock:

Okay, on here I see black. Some of my other concepts posted have that blue after I post them and I can see it. How come I can I only see black with these and the others?

Keep in mind that transparencies in PNG files are not rendered correctly in IE. I've seen this in the past. Beyond that, I'm not sure why it would do that. I use Firefox, and I see the pic just fine.

EDIT: I just checked it in IE, and that's exactly what is going on.

Edited by quantumfreak

I have both IE and Firefox. In IE your concept has a black background but in Firefox it looks fine, you can see the watermark and everything.