Reds Home Alt

hhfranks

pro: all red hat- love it they should bring it back

the piping: white on red piping looks sharp

red- the more red the better

con: number font- looks like any standard block font

numbers on front- too low bring it up to be symmetrical with Mr Red

Mr Red- He's a sleeve patch, doesnt work as the marqee logo, try a wordmark across the chest or their current reds logo

piping- looks busted in areas, rember the line tool is your friend

this is a good start it just needs tweaks here and ther

I like it.

But like in your Tigers' concept, your piping MUST be spaced wider. Piping is more than just button-width apart.

Look at the other baseball concepts with piping and other templates. Some of them have tracer lines for piping down the seams of the button area.

You have good ideas, but something gets lost in the execution. It will absolutely improve with time and practice - everyone's does on these boards.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Thanks for the help VitaminD. Do you mean the piping is too close together? Or it is still just too thin? I did use the tracer lines on the template for the piping. Should I maybe just try another template?

Thanks for the help VitaminD. Do you mean the piping is too close together? Or it is still just too thin? I did use the tracer lines on the template for the piping. Should I maybe just try another template?

This is the one I like. (nothing against roger, he does awesome stuff)

temp2.png

Yeah - I meant your parallel lines were too close to each other. The thickness of the individual lines is fine. I should have clarified, my bad.

Roger's templates are great, and they'll work - you'd just to have to eyeball where the piping should go. Other templates (redsfan gave you one above) also work, and show guidelines. If you like RC's templates, then by all means use them. Look at jerseys with piping or some other concepts, and you'll get an idea of where they belong.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived