Pirates logo

patsox

How would you rate this: 10 being the best?  

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

...I'd also change the topic name, when I first entered this thread I thought it was going to be about the Pittsburgh Pirates, not some school only you and your Daddy have heard of.

So?

I could post logos from professional Aussie Rules teams and you would never have heard of them.

This is for concepts, and they can be any team, anywhere.

Some don't even exist except in people's imagination, they're fantasy teams.

It's not his fault... he's from Cornwall! I mean, I used to get cranky after 3 days of smelling that pulp and paper plant, I can't imagine a lifetime there.

;)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

...I'd also change the topic name, when I first entered this thread I thought it was going to be about the Pittsburgh Pirates, not some school only you and your Daddy have heard of.

So?

I could post logos from professional Aussie Rules teams and you would never have heard of them.

This is for concepts, and they can be any team, anywhere.

Some don't even exist except in people's imagination, they're fantasy teams.

It's not his fault... he's from Cornwall! I mean, I used to get cranky after 3 days of smelling that pulp and paper plant, I can't imagine a lifetime there.

;)

fortunately that pulp and paper plant is closing in March. Stinkwall will no longer exist!

Oh, I'm going to school down here in Kingston, going home tomorrow though.

stoneraizersig.jpg

Archived