NHL Roshambo!

Roger Clemente

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
c'mon there as to be at least 1 Preds fan on the board?

You would think.

No, but seriously, if no one takes them then i do know someone that could join tomorrow and take the 30th team. But that's only if no one else wants them first. So just let me know.

teamsnew2.png

BUMP!

RC...What is the status of this whole thing...? The season opens tomorrow night and the Roshambo Rangers are looking forward to kicking the butt's of the Roshambo Flyers!! :cursing:

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

We do have options for the final roshambo team (either OMMF, or Kingsss friend)

so once Nashville's owner is sorted out we just need to sort out the deputy and leader and then we should be good to go.

Obviously I want to get this off the ground. I just want one more separate recruit for Nashville. I would like to avoid someone having two teams in this thing in case he's so good that both his teams make it to the final.

If kingssss' friend, or anyone else, joins as Nashville, we can actually begin as soon as tomorrow.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Damnit. 10 minutes too late. Blah.

You had 2 months to sign up........... ^_^

Blah, yea.

Damn having football each day except Sunday.

And Sunday is NFL Day!

As I don't have a team, I will streak across the playing field whenever I feel the need.

Well, we can officially start. All I need now is for six people to speak up regarding what division they will be the "captain" of.

I will be the captain of the Pacific division, which means the following things:

If you are playing IN New Jersey, New York (Islanders and Rangers), Philadelphia or Pittsburgh (even if you aren't any of these teams) you send your pick of Rock, Paper, or Scissors to me. Be sure to also include your team name in the post to make it more convenient.

For instance...Today, the players who run the following teams are to send their picks to me, Roger Clemente:

Rangers vs Flyers

Penguins vs Devils

The following teams send their picks today to the Central division leader:

Canadiens vs Bruins

Islanders vs Sabres

Senators vs Maple Leafs

The following teams send their picks today to the Northwest division leader, DirtyCurty:

Blue Jackets vs Capitals

Thrashers vs Panthers

Hurricanes vs Lightning

The following teams send their picks today to the Atlantic division leader. sp0rtsguy13:

Kings vs Stars

The following teams send their picks today to the Northeast division leader, OMMF:

Blues vs Red Wings

Sharks vs Predators

Mighty Ducks vs Blackhawks

The following teams send their picks today to the Southeast division leader, kingssss:

Flames vs Wild

Avalanche vs Oilers

Coyotes vs Canucks

(I will edit this post with the names of the division captains once I see them.)

Hopefully everyone understands what I'm getting at. It is also recommended that the division captains keep their PM Inbox open for at least ten messages a day (all of which will be deleted once you've recorded that pick.

Once any pair of players from one game has sent in their picks, the captain can post the result of that game. (I guess here for now.) If OT is necessaty, those same two people will have to send them another pick. This continues until a winner is declared.

MAY THE BEST HAND WIN!!!

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I guess Ill take Atlantic since theres only two hours until the games start. Come on people volunteer quickly.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

Archived