ANYONE With any NBA News?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fluff YOU ALL

Now see, if you just would have bumped it 30 more times instead of flying off the handle, someoone who has information that they can't give out might have said, "Well, screw it. I'm going to give up any chance of ever getting an inside scoop again just so this Knick fan can hear that the jersey that will be released in a week is yellow!"

fluff YOU ALL

Now see, if you just would have bumped it 30 more times instead of flying off the handle, someoone who has information that they can't give out might have said, "Well, screw it. I'm going to give up any chance of ever getting an inside scoop again just so this Knick fan can hear that the jersey that will be released in a week is yellow!"

Haha, yet if I didn't post that you probably wouldn't have even paid any attention.

In other NBA news,

-The Pacers are unveiling their unis officially on Sept 29th

-The Nuggets got a new secondary logo (posted in separate thread)

-The Las Vegas "all star logo" we saw was indeed a temporary event wordmark until a true identity is released. I quote NBA Mediacentral:

NBA All-Star 2007 will be held in Las Vegas, NV. The temporary event wordmark attached below may be used on product until the full event identity is finalized.

-It also appears the Golden State Warriors are dropping the use of the "Warrior Head in the triangle" secondary, and instead using just the "W/basketball/lightning" secondary.

-As stated before:

-The Nets are dropping use of their grey alt.

-The Bucks are dropping the numbers from their shorts and are not receiving the

Green "Milwaukee" alt.

Archived